This is the MySQL™ Workbench Reference Manual. It documents the MySQL Workbench Community and MySQL Workbench Commercial Editions 8.0 through 8.0.13.
If you have not yet installed the MySQL Workbench Community Edition, please download your free copy from the download site. The MySQL Workbench Community Edition is available for Microsoft Windows, macOS, and Linux.
For notes detailing the changes in each release, see the MySQL Workbench Release Notes.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
Licensing information. This product may include third-party software, used under license. If you are using MySQL Workbench Commercial Editions, see the MySQL Workbench Commercial License Information User Manual for licensing information, including licensing information relating to third-party software that may be included in this Commercial Edition release. If you are using the MySQL Workbench Community Edition, see the MySQL Workbench Community License Information User Manual for licensing information, including licensing information relating to third-party software that may be included in this Community Edition release.
Document generated on: 2019-01-15 (revision: 60620)
Table of Contents [+/-]
- Preface and Legal Notices
- 1 General Information [+/-]
- 2 Installation [+/-]
- 3 Configuration [+/-]
- 4 Home Screen Tab
- 5 Connections in MySQL Workbench [+/-]
- 6 Administrative Tasks [+/-]
- 7 Performance Tools [+/-]
- 8 Database Development [+/-]
- 9 Database Design and Modeling [+/-]
- 10 Database Migration Wizard [+/-]
- A MySQL Workbench Frequently Asked Questions
- B Keyboard Shortcuts
- C Extending Workbench [+/-]
- D How To Report Bugs or Problems
- E MySQL Enterprise Features
- F MySQL Utilities