MySQL Shell 8.0.26
The MySQL Shell provides:
- Both Interactive and Batch operations
- Document and Relational Models
- CRUD Document and Relational APIs via scripting
- Traditional Table, JSON, Tab Separated output results formats
- Stored Sessions
- MySQL Standard and X Protocols
- MySQL Shell Utilities (Upgrade Checker, JSON Import, Dump Loading, and more)
To learn more about MySQL Shell, a component of the MySQL Server:
To learn more about MySQL as a Document Store:
MySQL Shell 8.0 is highly recommended for use with MySQL Server 8.0 and 5.7. Please upgrade to MySQL Shell 8.0.
Please report any bugs or inconsistencies you observe to our
Thank you for your support!