- 8.1.1 SQL Query Window
- 8.1.2 SQL Query Window Toolbar
- 8.1.3 Query and Edit Menus
- 8.1.4 Results Window
- 8.1.5 SQL Snippets Tab
- 8.1.6 Context Sensitive Help
- 8.1.7 Output History Panel
- 8.1.8 Table Data Search Panel
- 8.1.9 Export or Import a Table
- 8.1.10 The MySQL Table Editor
- 8.1.11 Code Generation Overview
The visual SQL Editor lets you build, edit and run queries, create and edit data, and view and export results. Color syntax highlighting, context sensitive help and auto-complete helps write and debug SQL statements. The integrated EXPLAIN plans provide data to help optimize the your queries. The following figure shows the main elements of the visual editor.
The following sections describe how to use the visual SQL editor.