- 220.127.116.11 Modeling Menus
- 18.104.22.168 The Toolbar
- 22.214.171.124 EER Diagrams
- 126.96.36.199 The Physical Schemata Panel
- 188.8.131.52 The Schema Privileges Panel
- 184.108.40.206 The SQL Scripts Panel
- 220.127.116.11 The Model Notes Panel
- 18.104.22.168 The History Palette
- 22.214.171.124 The Model Navigator Panel
- 126.96.36.199 The Catalog Tree Palette
- 188.8.131.52 The Layers Palette
- 184.108.40.206 The Properties Palette
When the Model Editor is executed from the home screen, MySQL Workbench displays the MySQL Model page. The MySQL Model page has three main panels, as shown in the following screenshot: Description Editor, User Types List/History panel, and Model Overview.
The Description Editor and User Types List/History panel are contained within the Sidebar. The Sidebar is located on the left by default, but can be relocated to the right using a setting in the Workbench Preferences dialog.
The Model Overview panel includes the following sections:
For each of these sections, add objects to a project by clicking the appropriate add-object icon. You may also rename, edit, cut, copy, or delete objects on this page by right-clicking to open a pop-up menu.
The following sections further discuss the MySQL Model page.