- 184.108.40.206 Modeling Menus
- 220.127.116.11 The Toolbar
- 18.104.22.168 EER Diagrams
- 22.214.171.124 The Physical Schemata Panel
- 126.96.36.199 The Schema Privileges Panel
- 188.8.131.52 The SQL Scripts Panel
- 184.108.40.206 The Model Notes Panel
- 220.127.116.11 The History Palette
- 18.104.22.168 The Model Navigator Panel
- 22.214.171.124 The Catalog Tree Palette
- 126.96.36.199 The Layers Palette
- 188.8.131.52 The Properties Palette
When the Model Editor is executed from the home screen, MySQL Workbench displays the MySQL Model page. The MySQL Model page has three main panels, as shown in the following figure: Description Editor, User Types List/History panel, and Model Overview.
The Description Editor and User Types List/History panel are contained within the sidebar. The sidebar can be relocated using a setting in the Workbench Preferences dialog.
The Model Overview panel includes the following sections:
For each of these sections, add objects to a project by clicking the appropriate add-object icon. You may also rename, edit, cut, copy, or delete objects on this page by right-clicking to open a context menu.
The following sections further discuss the MySQL Model page.