This is the HeatWave User Guide. This document provides information and procedures about loading data into HeatWave and running queries. For information about creating and managing a HeatWave cluster, refer to the MySQL Database Service User Guide.
For information about the latest HeatWave features and updates, refer to the HeatWave Release Notes.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
For help with using MySQL, please visit the MySQL Forums, where you can discuss your issues with other MySQL users.
Document generated on: 2021-07-30 (revision: 70486)
Table of Contents
- Preface and Legal Notices
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Before You Begin
- 3 Preparing Data
- 4 Loading Data
- 5 Unloading Tables
- 6 Running Queries
- 7 Table Load and Query Example
- 8 Workload Optimization using Advisor
- 9 Best Practices
- 10 Troubleshooting
- 11 Reference
- 11.1 Supported Data Types
- 11.2 Supported Functions and Operators
- 11.3 Supported SQL Modes
- 11.4 String Column Encoding Reference
- 11.5 Metadata Queries
- 11.6 Limitations
- 11.7 System Variables
- 11.8 Secondary Engine Variables
- 11.9 Status Variables
- 11.10 Performance Schema Tables
- 11.11 Generating tpch Sample Data