- 23.5.1 ndbd — The NDB Cluster Data Node Daemon
- 23.5.2 ndbinfo_select_all — Select From ndbinfo Tables
- 23.5.3 ndbmtd — The NDB Cluster Data Node Daemon (Multi-Threaded)
- 23.5.4 ndb_mgmd — The NDB Cluster Management Server Daemon
- 23.5.5 ndb_mgm — The NDB Cluster Management Client
- 23.5.6 ndb_blob_tool — Check and Repair BLOB and TEXT columns of NDB Cluster Tables
- 23.5.7 ndb_config — Extract NDB Cluster Configuration Information
- 23.5.8 ndb_delete_all — Delete All Rows from an NDB Table
- 23.5.9 ndb_desc — Describe NDB Tables
- 23.5.10 ndb_drop_index — Drop Index from an NDB Table
- 23.5.11 ndb_drop_table — Drop an NDB Table
- 23.5.12 ndb_error_reporter — NDB Error-Reporting Utility
- 23.5.13 ndb_import — Import CSV Data Into NDB
- 23.5.14 ndb_index_stat — NDB Index Statistics Utility
- 23.5.15 ndb_move_data — NDB Data Copy Utility
- 23.5.16 ndb_perror — Obtain NDB Error Message Information
- 23.5.17 ndb_print_backup_file — Print NDB Backup File Contents
- 23.5.18 ndb_print_file — Print NDB Disk Data File Contents
- 23.5.19 ndb_print_frag_file — Print NDB Fragment List File Contents
- 23.5.20 ndb_print_schema_file — Print NDB Schema File Contents
- 23.5.21 ndb_print_sys_file — Print NDB System File Contents
- 23.5.22 ndb_redo_log_reader — Check and Print Content of Cluster Redo Log
- 23.5.23 ndb_restore — Restore an NDB Cluster Backup
- 23.5.24 ndb_select_all — Print Rows from an NDB Table
- 23.5.25 ndb_select_count — Print Row Counts for NDB Tables
- 23.5.26 ndb_setup.py — Start browser-based Auto-Installer for NDB Cluster (DEPRECATED)
- 23.5.27 ndb_show_tables — Display List of NDB Tables
- 23.5.28 ndb_size.pl — NDBCLUSTER Size Requirement Estimator
- 23.5.29 ndb_top — View CPU usage information for NDB threads
- 23.5.30 ndb_waiter — Wait for NDB Cluster to Reach a Given Status
- 23.5.31 ndbxfrm — Compress, Decompress, Encrypt, and Decrypt Files Created by NDB Cluster
Using and managing an NDB Cluster requires several specialized programs, which we describe in this chapter. We discuss the purposes of these programs in an NDB Cluster, how to use the programs, and what startup options are available for each of them.
Information about the program ndb_setup.py (now deprecated), used to start the NDB Cluster Auto-Installer, is also included in this section. You should be aware that Section 23.5.26, “ndb_setup.py — Start browser-based Auto-Installer for NDB Cluster (DEPRECATED)”, contains information about the command-line client only; for information about using the GUI installer spawned by this program to configure and deploy an NDB Cluster, see The NDB Cluster Auto-Installer (NDB 7.5) (No longer supported).
For information about using mysqld as an NDB Cluster process, see Section 23.6.9, “MySQL Server Usage for NDB Cluster”.
NDB utility, diagnostic, and
example programs are included with the NDB Cluster distribution.
These include ndb_restore,
ndb_config. These programs are also covered in
The final portion of this section contains tables of options that are common to all the various NDB Cluster programs.