This document contains release notes for the changes in each release of MySQL 8.0, up through MySQL 8.0.15. For information about changes in a different MySQL series, see the release notes for that series.
For additional MySQL 8.0 documentation, see the MySQL 8.0 Reference Manual, which includes an overview of features added in MySQL 8.0 (What Is New in MySQL 8.0), and discussion of upgrade issues that you may encounter for upgrades from MySQL 5.7 to MySQL 8.0 (Changes in MySQL 8.0).
Updates to these notes occur as new product features are added, so that everybody can follow the development process. If a recent version is listed here that you cannot find on the download page (https://dev.mysql.com/downloads/), the version has not yet been released.
The documentation included in source and binary distributions may not be fully up to date with respect to release note entries because integration of the documentation occurs at release build time. For the most up-to-date release notes, please refer to the online documentation instead.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
Document generated on: 2018-10-15 (revision: 16280)
Table of Contents [+/-]
- Preface and Legal Notices
- Changes in MySQL 8.0.15 (Not yet released)
- Changes in MySQL 8.0.14 (Not yet released)
- Changes in MySQL 8.0.13 (Not yet released)
- Changes in MySQL 8.0.12 (2018-07-27, General Availability)
- Changes in MySQL 8.0.11 (2018-04-19, General Availability)
- Changes in MySQL 8.0.5 - 8.0.10 (Skipped version numbers)
- Changes in MySQL 8.0.4 (2018-01-23, Release Candidate)
- Changes in MySQL 8.0.3 (2017-09-21, Release Candidate)
- Changes in MySQL 8.0.2 (2017-07-17, Development Milestone)
- Changes in MySQL 8.0.1 (2017-04-10, Development Milestone)
- Changes in MySQL 8.0.0 (2016-09-12, Development Milestone)