Increasing DB System Storage
You can increase the DB System storage by updating the data storage size of an active DB System, by backup and restore, or by export and import.
Increasing Storage by Updating the Data Storage Size of an Active DB System
Use the Console to increase the data storage size of an active DB System. If the DB System is active and healthy, updating the data storage size of the DB System does not restart the DB System, and you can continue to query it while the storage is being increased.
You can increase the data storage size once every six hours. It is recommended to create a backup of the DB System before updating the data storage size. See Creating a Backup.
- In the MySQL HeatWave Console, select the MySQL tab.
- On the DB Systems tab, in the list of DB Systems, find the DB
System for which you want to update the data storage size, and do either of the
- Click on the row of the DB System to highlight it, click Actions, and then click Update Data Storage Size.
- Click the name of the DB system to open the DB System Details page. Click Actions, and then click Update Data Storage Size.
- In the Update Data Storage Size dialog, enter the required storage size in GiB. You can only increase the storage size, and the maximum storage size is 65536.
- Click Update.
Increasing Storage by Backup and Restore
Increasing Storage by Export and Import