Table of Contents
- 5.1 Introduction to MySQL Connector/ODBC
- 5.2 Connector/ODBC Versions
- 5.3 General Information About ODBC and Connector/ODBC
- 5.4 Connector/ODBC Installation
- 5.4.1 Installing Connector/ODBC on Windows
- 5.4.2 Installing Connector/ODBC on Unix-like Systems
- 5.4.3 Installing Connector/ODBC on macOS
- 5.4.4 Building Connector/ODBC from a Source Distribution on Windows
- 5.4.5 Building Connector/ODBC from a Source Distribution on Unix
- 5.4.6 Building Connector/ODBC from a Source Distribution on macOS
- 5.4.7 Installing Connector/ODBC from the Development Source Tree
- 5.5 Configuring Connector/ODBC
- 5.5.1 Overview of Connector/ODBC Data Source Names
- 5.5.2 Connector/ODBC Connection Parameters
- 5.5.3 Configuring a Connector/ODBC DSN on Windows
- 5.5.4 Configuring a Connector/ODBC DSN on macOS
- 5.5.5 Configuring a Connector/ODBC DSN on Unix
- 5.5.6 Connecting Without a Predefined DSN
- 5.5.7 ODBC Connection Pooling
- 5.5.8 Authentication Options
- 5.5.9 Getting an ODBC Trace File
- 5.6 Connector/ODBC Examples
- 5.6.1 Basic Connector/ODBC Application Steps
- 5.6.2 Step-by-step Guide to Connecting to a MySQL Database through Connector/ODBC
- 5.6.3 Connector/ODBC and Third-Party ODBC Tools
- 5.6.4 Using Connector/ODBC with Microsoft Access
- 5.6.5 Using Connector/ODBC with Microsoft Word or Excel
- 5.6.6 Using Connector/ODBC with Crystal Reports
- 5.6.7 Connector/ODBC Programming
- 5.7 Connector/ODBC Reference
- 5.8 Connector/ODBC Notes and Tips
- 5.9 Connector/ODBC Support
MySQL Connector/ODBC is the driver that enables ODBC applications to communicate with MySQL servers.
For notes detailing the changes in each release of Connector/ODBC, see MySQL Connector/ODBC Release Notes.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
For help with using MySQL, please visit the MySQL Forums, where you can discuss your issues with other MySQL users.
Licensing information. This product may include third-party software, used under license. If you are using a Commercial release of MySQL Connector/ODBC, see this document for licensing information, including licensing information relating to third-party software that may be included in this Commercial release. If you are using a Community release of MySQL Connector/ODBC, see this document for licensing information, including licensing information relating to third-party software that may be included in this Community release.