- 6.6.1 Basic Connector/ODBC Application Steps
- 6.6.2 Step-by-step Guide to Connecting to a MySQL Database through Connector/ODBC
- 6.6.3 Connector/ODBC and Third-Party ODBC Tools
- 6.6.4 Using Connector/ODBC with Microsoft Access
- 6.6.5 Using Connector/ODBC with Microsoft Word or Excel
- 6.6.6 Using Connector/ODBC with Crystal Reports
- 6.6.7 Connector/ODBC Programming
Once you have configured a DSN to provide access to a database, how you access and use that connection is dependent on the application or programming language. As ODBC is a standardized interface, any application or language that supports ODBC can use the DSN and connect to the configured database.