Table of Contents
- 6.1 Introduction to MySQL Connector/Python
- 6.2 Guidelines for Python Developers
- 6.3 Connector/Python Versions
- 6.4 Connector/Python Installation
- 6.5 Connector/Python Coding Examples
- 6.6 Connector/Python Tutorials
- 6.7 Connector/Python Connection Establishment
- 6.8 Connector/Python Other Topics
- 6.9 Connector/Python API Reference
- 6.9.1 mysql.connector Module
- 6.9.2 connection.MySQLConnection Class
- 6.9.3 pooling.MySQLConnectionPool Class
- 6.9.4 pooling.PooledMySQLConnection Class
- 6.9.5 cursor.MySQLCursor Class
- 6.9.6 Subclasses cursor.MySQLCursor
- 6.9.7 constants.ClientFlag Class
- 6.9.8 constants.FieldType Class
- 6.9.9 constants.SQLMode Class
- 6.9.10 constants.CharacterSet Class
- 6.9.11 constants.RefreshOption Class
- 6.9.12 Errors and Exceptions
MySQL Connector/Python is a self-contained Python driver for communicating with MySQL servers.
For notes detailing the changes in each release of Connector/Python, see MySQL Connector/Python Release Notes.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
For help with using MySQL, please visit the MySQL Forums, where you can discuss your issues with other MySQL users.
Licensing information. This product may include third-party software, used under license. If you are using a Commercial release of MySQL Connector/Python, see this document for licensing information, including licensing information relating to third-party software that may be included in this Commercial release. If you are using a Community release of MySQL Connector/Python, see this document for licensing information, including licensing information relating to third-party software that may be included in this Community release.