Table of Contents
- 3.1 Overview of MySQL Connector/J
- 3.2 Connector/J Versions, and the MySQL and Java Versions They Require
- 3.3 Connector/J Installation
- 3.4 Connector/J Examples
- 3.5 Connector/J Reference
- 3.5.1 Driver/Datasource Class Name
- 3.5.2 Connection URL Syntax
- 3.5.3 Configuration Properties
- 3.5.4 JDBC API Implementation Notes
- 3.5.5 Java, JDBC, and MySQL Types
- 3.5.6 Handling of Date-Time Values
- 3.5.7 Using Character Sets and Unicode
- 3.5.8 Connecting Securely Using SSL
- 3.5.9 Connecting Using Unix Domain Sockets
- 3.5.10 Connecting Using Named Pipes
- 3.5.11 Connecting Using PAM Authentication
- 3.5.12 Using Source/Replica Replication with ReplicationConnection
- 3.5.13 Support for DNS SRV Records
- 3.5.14 Mapping MySQL Error Numbers to JDBC SQLState Codes
- 3.6 JDBC Concepts
- 3.7 Connection Pooling with Connector/J
- 3.8 Multi-Host Connections
- 3.9 Using the X DevAPI with Connector/J: Special Topics
- 3.10 Using the Connector/J Interceptor Classes
- 3.11 Using Logging Frameworks with SLF4J
- 3.12 Using Connector/J with Tomcat
- 3.13 Using Connector/J with Spring
- 3.14 Troubleshooting Connector/J Applications
- 3.15 Known Issues and Limitations
- 3.16 Connector/J Support
MySQL Connector/J is a JDBC driver for communicating with MySQL servers.
For notes detailing the changes in each release of Connector/J, see MySQL Connector/J Release Notes.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
For help with using MySQL, please visit the MySQL Forums, where you can discuss your issues with other MySQL users.
Licensing information. This product may include third-party software, used under license. If you are using a Commercial release of MySQL Connector/J 8.0, see this document for licensing information, including licensing information relating to third-party software that may be included in this Commercial release. If you are using a Community release of MySQL Connector/J 8.0, see this document for licensing information, including licensing information relating to third-party software that may be included in this Community release.