Table of Contents [+/-]
- 5.1 Introduction to MySQL Connector/NET
- 5.2 Connector/NET Versions
- 5.3 Connector/NET Installation [+/-]
- 5.4 Connector/NET Tutorials [+/-]
- 5.5 Connector/NET Programming [+/-]
- 5.6 Connector/NET 6.10 Connection-String Options Reference
- 5.7 Connector/NET for Windows Store
- 5.8 Connector/NET for Entity Framework [+/-]
- 5.9 Connector/NET API Reference [+/-]
- 5.10 Connector/NET Support [+/-]
MySQL Connector/NET is the connector that enables .NET applications to communicate with MySQL servers.
For notes detailing the changes in each release of Connector/NET, see MySQL Connector/NET Release Notes.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
For help with using MySQL, please visit the MySQL Forums, where you can discuss your issues with other MySQL users.
Licensing information. This product may include third-party software, used under license. If you are using a Commercial release of MySQL Connector/NET, see this document for licensing information, including licensing information relating to third-party software that may be included in this Commercial release. If you are using a Community release of MySQL Connector/NET, see this document for licensing information, including licensing information relating to third-party software that may be included in this Community release.