- 6.9.1 mysql.connector Module
- 6.9.2 connection.MySQLConnection Class
- 6.9.3 pooling.MySQLConnectionPool Class
- 6.9.4 pooling.PooledMySQLConnection Class
- 6.9.5 cursor.MySQLCursor Class
- 6.9.6 Subclasses cursor.MySQLCursor
- 6.9.7 constants.ClientFlag Class
- 6.9.8 constants.FieldType Class
- 6.9.9 constants.SQLMode Class
- 6.9.10 constants.CharacterSet Class
- 6.9.11 constants.RefreshOption Class
- 6.9.12 Errors and Exceptions
This chapter contains the public API reference for Connector/Python. Examples
should be considered working for Python 2.7, and Python 3.1 and
greater. They might also work for older versions (such as Python
2.4) unless they use features introduced in newer Python versions.
For example, exception handling using the
keyword was introduced in Python 2.6 and will not work in Python
Python 2.7 support was removed in Connector/Python 8.0.24.
The following overview shows the
package with its modules. Currently, only the most useful modules,
classes, and methods for end users are documented.
mysql.connector errorcode errors connection constants conversion cursor dbapi locales eng client_error protocol utils