- 18.104.22.168 Modeling Menus
- 22.214.171.124 The Toolbar
- 126.96.36.199 EER Diagrams
- 188.8.131.52 The Physical Schemata Panel
- 184.108.40.206 The Schema Privileges Panel
- 220.127.116.11 The SQL Scripts Panel
- 18.104.22.168 The Model Notes Panel
- 22.214.171.124 The History Palette
- 126.96.36.199 The Model Navigator Panel
- 188.8.131.52 The Catalog Tree Palette
- 184.108.40.206 The Layers Palette
- 220.127.116.11 The Properties Palette
When the Model Editor is executed from the Home window, MySQL Workbench displays the MySQL Model page. The MySQL Model page has three main panels, as shown in the following screenshot: Description Editor, User Types List/History panel, and Model Overview.
The Description Editor and User Types List/History panel are contained within the Sidebar. The Sidebar is located on the left by default, but can be relocated to the right using a setting in the Workbench Preferences dialog.
The Model Overview panel includes the following sections:
For each of these sections, add objects to a project by clicking the appropriate add-object icon. You may also rename, edit, cut, copy, or delete objects on this page by right-clicking to open a pop-up menu.
The following sections further discuss the MySQL Model page.