This is the MySQL™ Workbench Reference Manual. It documents the MySQL Workbench Community and MySQL Workbench commercial editions 6.3 through 6.3.5.
If you have not yet installed MySQL Workbench Community please download your free copy from the download site. MySQL Workbench Community is available for Windows, OS X, and Linux.
For notes detailing the changes in each release, see the MySQL Workbench Release Notes.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
For additional documentation on MySQL products, including translations of the documentation into other languages, and downloadable versions in variety of formats, including HTML and PDF formats, see the MySQL Documentation Library.
Document generated on: 2015-11-25 (revision: 45635)
Table of Contents [+/-]
- Preface and Legal Notices
- 1 General Information [+/-]
- 2 Installation [+/-]
- 3 Configuration [+/-]
- 4 The Home Screen
- 5 MySQL Connections [+/-]
- 6 Administrative Tasks [+/-]
- 7 Performance Tools [+/-]
- 8 Database Development [+/-]
- 9 Database Design / Modeling [+/-]
- 10 Database Migration Wizard [+/-]
- A MySQL Workbench Frequently Asked Questions
- B Keyboard Shortcuts
- C Extending Workbench [+/-]
- D How To Report Bugs or Problems
- E MySQL Enterprise Features
- F MySQL Utilities
- G Third Party Licenses [+/-]