MySQL Connector/ODBC Release Notes
- 8.2.1 Using Connector/ODBC with Microsoft Applications
- 8.2.2 Using Connector/ODBC with Borland Applications
- 8.2.3 Using Connector/ODBC with ColdFusion
- 8.2.4 Using Connector/ODBC with OpenOffice.org
- 8.2.5 Using Connector/ODBC with Pervasive Software DataJunction
- 8.2.6 Using Connector/ODBC with SunSystems Vision
Most programs should work with Connector/ODBC, but for each of those listed here, there are specific notes and tips to improve or enhance the way you work with Connector/ODBC and these applications.
With all applications, ensure that you are using the latest Connector/ODBC drivers, ODBC Manager and any supporting libraries and interfaces used by your application. For example, on Windows, using the latest version of Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) will improve the compatibility with ODBC in general, and with the Connector/ODBC driver.