This manual describes how to install and configure MySQL Connector/ODBC, the driver that enables ODBC applications to communicate with MySQL servers, and how to use it to develop database applications.
For notes detailing the changes in each release of Connector/ODBC, see MySQL Connector/ODBC Release Notes.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
For additional documentation on MySQL products, including translations of the documentation into other languages, and downloadable versions in variety of formats, including HTML and PDF formats, see the MySQL Documentation Library.
Licensing information. This product may include third-party software, used under license. If you are using a Commercial release of MySQL Connector/ODBC, see this document for licensing information, including licensing information relating to third-party software that may be included in this Commercial release. If you are using a Community release of MySQL Connector/ODBC, see this document for licensing information, including licensing information relating to third-party software that may be included in this Community release.
Document generated on: 2017-02-20 (revision: 50836)
Table of Contents [+/-]
- Preface and Legal Notices
- 1 Introduction to MySQL Connector/ODBC
- 2 Connector/ODBC Versions
- 3 General Information About ODBC and Connector/ODBC [+/-]
- 4 Connector/ODBC Installation [+/-]
- 5 Configuring Connector/ODBC [+/-]
- 6 Connector/ODBC Examples [+/-]
- 7 Connector/ODBC Reference [+/-]
- 8 Connector/ODBC Notes and Tips [+/-]
- 9 Connector/ODBC Support [+/-]