This manual describes how to install and configure MySQL Connector/ODBC, the driver that enables ODBC applications to communicate with MySQL servers, and how to use it to develop database applications.
MySQL Connector/ODBC 8.0 is recommended for use with MySQL Server 8.0, 5.7, 5.6, and 5.5. Please upgrade to MySQL Connector/ODBC 8.0.
For notes detailing the changes in each release of Connector/ODBC, see MySQL Connector/ODBC Release Notes.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
Licensing information. This product may include third-party software, used under license. If you are using a Commercial release of MySQL Connector/ODBC, see MySQL Connector/ODBC Commercial License Information User Manual for licensing information, including licensing information relating to third-party software that may be included in this Commercial release. If you are using a Community release of MySQL Connector/ODBC, see MySQL Connector/ODBC Community License Information User Manual for licensing information, including licensing information relating to third-party software that may be included in this Community release.
Document generated on: 2019-02-16 (revision: 60964)
Table of Contents [+/-]
- Preface and Legal Notices
- 1 Introduction to MySQL Connector/ODBC
- 2 Connector/ODBC Versions
- 3 General Information About ODBC and Connector/ODBC [+/-]
- 4 Connector/ODBC Installation [+/-]
- 5 Configuring Connector/ODBC [+/-]
- 6 Connector/ODBC Examples [+/-]
- 7 Connector/ODBC Reference [+/-]
- 8 Connector/ODBC Notes and Tips [+/-]
- 9 Connector/ODBC Support [+/-]