This manual describes how to install and configure MySQL Connector/ODBC, the driver that enables ODBC applications to communicate with MySQL servers, and how to use it to develop database applications.
MySQL Connector/ODBC 8.0 is recommended for use with MySQL Server 8.0, 5.7, 5.6, and 5.5. Please upgrade to MySQL Connector/ODBC 8.0.
For notes detailing the changes in each release of Connector/ODBC, see MySQL Connector/ODBC Release Notes.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
For help with using MySQL, please visit the MySQL Forums, where you can discuss your issues with other MySQL users.
Licensing information. This product may include third-party software, used under license. If you are using a Commercial release of MySQL Connector/ODBC, see MySQL Connector/ODBC Commercial License Information User Manual for licensing information, including licensing information relating to third-party software that may be included in this Commercial release. If you are using a Community release of MySQL Connector/ODBC, see MySQL Connector/ODBC Community License Information User Manual for licensing information, including licensing information relating to third-party software that may be included in this Community release.
Document generated on: 2019-10-22 (revision: 63928)
Table of Contents [+/-]
- Preface and Legal Notices
- 1 Introduction to MySQL Connector/ODBC
- 2 Connector/ODBC Versions
- 3 General Information About ODBC and Connector/ODBC [+/-]
- 4 Connector/ODBC Installation [+/-]
- 5 Configuring Connector/ODBC [+/-]
- 6 Connector/ODBC Examples [+/-]
- 7 Connector/ODBC Reference [+/-]
- 8 Connector/ODBC Notes and Tips [+/-]
- 9 Connector/ODBC Support [+/-]