Table of Contents [+/-]
- 5.1 General Agent Related Notes
- 5.2 Creating MySQL User Accounts for the Monitor Agent
- 5.3 Java Considerations on UNIX-like Platforms
- 5.4 Monitoring Agent Graphical Installation Wizard
- 5.5 Starting/Stopping MySQL Enterprise Monitor Agent [+/-]
- 5.6 Monitoring Multiple MySQL Servers
- 5.7 Configuring an Agent to Monitor a Remote MySQL Server
- 5.8 Monitoring Outside the Firewall with an SSH Tunnel
- 5.9 HTTP Connection Timeout
- 5.10 Troubleshooting the Agent
- 5.11 Agent Backlog
A MySQL Enterprise Monitor Agent monitors a MySQL server and sends data to the MySQL Enterprise Service Manager. The data is interpreted by MySQL Enterprise Advisors and displayed in MySQL Enterprise Monitor User Interface. The following section describes how to install the Agent on all platforms.
It is strongly recommended that MySQL Enterprise Monitor Agent 8.0 are installed for use with the MySQL Enterprise Service Manager 8.0.