Which Operating Systems do you deploy your PRODUCTION MySQL applications on?
|Microsoft Windows||7176 (54.2%)|
|Oracle/RedHat Enterprise Linux||980 (7.4%)|
|CentOS Linux||1840 (13.9%)|
|Fedora Linux||496 (3.7%)|
|SuSE Enterprise Linux||286 (2.2%)|
|OpenSuSE Linux||324 (2.4%)|
|Debian Linux||921 (7%)|
|Ubuntu Linux||2501 (18.9%)|
|Gentoo Linux||181 (1.4%)|
|Other Linux||380 (2.9%)|
|MacOS X||1305 (9.8%)|
A total of 13249 votes have been cast in this poll.
Note: Because this poll allows multiple answers, the percentages above will not add up to 100%.
Poll opened October 22, 2013.
View results for other polls:
- Which version of MySQL are you running in production?
- Which Operating Systems do you deploy your PRODUCTION MySQL applications on?
- What are the top 3 GIS related features that you are most interested in for your new and existing MySQL projects?
- What new features do you want supported in the MySQL Applier for Hadoop? (Choose your Top 3)
- What are your favorite new features in MySQL 5.6?
- What provisioning tools do you use for your MySQL on-premise / cloud deployments?
- What are your top new feature requests for MySQL Connector/Net 6.6?
- What are your favorite features in the latest MySQL Cluster 7.2 DMR?
- What content do you value most on planet.mysql.com?
- In MySQL 5.6 (Dev Milestone Release), which Replication features are most important to you?
- What concerns you most about your current MySQL backup solution?
- What information do you find most useful in the monthly MySQL Newsletter? (Read a sample newsletter)
- What form of replication are you using with MySQL?
- What features or enhancements would you most like to see in Memcached?
- What are your important use cases for MySQL Proxy?
- What is the primary Operating System for your production MySQL databases?