What concerns you most about your current MySQL backup solution?
|Backups fail or are incomplete||136 (21.2%)|
|Backup failure goes unnoticed||146 (22.7%)|
|Backups aren't automated||177 (27.6%)|
|Backups are not Online or Hot||223 (34.7%)|
|Backup method has too much impact on MySQL server||173 (26.9%)|
|Backup format doesn't work for archiving purposes||70 (10.9%)|
|Backup won't meet regulatory requirements||56 (8.7%)|
|Backup and/or Recovery takes too long||191 (29.8%)|
|Recovery method produces inconsistent data||103 (16%)|
|Other concerns...||44 (6.9%)|
|I don't have a MySQL backup solution||137 (21.3%)|
|The MySQL backup solution I have works fine||88 (13.7%)|
A total of 642 votes have been cast in this poll.
Note: Because this poll allows multiple answers, the percentages above will not add up to 100%.
Poll opened August 27, 2010.
View results for other polls:
- Which version of MySQL are you running in production?
- Which Operating Systems do you deploy your PRODUCTION MySQL applications on?
- What are the top 3 GIS related features that you are most interested in for your new and existing MySQL projects?
- What new features do you want supported in the MySQL Applier for Hadoop? (Choose your Top 3)
- What are your favorite new features in MySQL 5.6?
- What provisioning tools do you use for your MySQL on-premise / cloud deployments?
- What are your top new feature requests for MySQL Connector/Net 6.6?
- What are your favorite features in the latest MySQL Cluster 7.2 DMR?
- What content do you value most on planet.mysql.com?
- In MySQL 5.6 (Dev Milestone Release), which Replication features are most important to you?
- What concerns you most about your current MySQL backup solution?
- What information do you find most useful in the monthly MySQL Newsletter? (Read a sample newsletter)
- What form of replication are you using with MySQL?
- What features or enhancements would you most like to see in Memcached?
- What are your important use cases for MySQL Proxy?
- What is the primary Operating System for your production MySQL databases?