What new features do you want supported in the MySQL Applier for Hadoop? (Choose your Top 3)
|Deletes and Updates||105 (25.3%)|
|Bidirectional data flow (i.e. Hadoop to MySQL in addition to current MySQL to Hadoop)||54 (13%)|
|DDL operations||45 (10.8%)|
|Additional file formats in HDFS (.csv is currently supported)||21 (5.1%)|
|MySQL 5.5||188 (45.3%)|
|MySQL 5.6 replication features, (i.e. events including GTIDs, checksums, etc.)||90 (21.7%)|
|Microsoft Windows||80 (19.3%)|
A total of 415 votes have been cast in this poll.
Note: Because this poll allows multiple answers, the percentages above will not add up to 100%.
Poll opened April 26, 2013.
View results for other polls:
- Which version of MySQL are you running in production?
- Which Operating Systems do you deploy your PRODUCTION MySQL applications on?
- What are the top 3 GIS related features that you are most interested in for your new and existing MySQL projects?
- What new features do you want supported in the MySQL Applier for Hadoop? (Choose your Top 3)
- What are your favorite new features in MySQL 5.6?
- What provisioning tools do you use for your MySQL on-premise / cloud deployments?
- What are your top new feature requests for MySQL Connector/Net 6.6?
- What are your favorite features in the latest MySQL Cluster 7.2 DMR?
- What content do you value most on planet.mysql.com?
- In MySQL 5.6 (Dev Milestone Release), which Replication features are most important to you?
- What concerns you most about your current MySQL backup solution?
- What information do you find most useful in the monthly MySQL Newsletter? (Read a sample newsletter)
- What form of replication are you using with MySQL?
- What features or enhancements would you most like to see in Memcached?
- What are your important use cases for MySQL Proxy?
- What is the primary Operating System for your production MySQL databases?