- 22.214.171.124 The Geometry Class Hierarchy
- 126.96.36.199 Geometry Class
- 188.8.131.52 Point Class
- 184.108.40.206 Curve Class
- 220.127.116.11 LineString Class
- 18.104.22.168 Surface Class
- 22.214.171.124 Polygon Class
- 126.96.36.199 GeometryCollection Class
- 188.8.131.52 MultiPoint Class
- 184.108.40.206 MultiCurve Class
- 220.127.116.11 MultiLineString Class
- 18.104.22.168 MultiSurface Class
- 22.214.171.124 MultiPolygon Class
The set of geometry types proposed by OGC's SQL with Geometry Types environment is based on the OpenGIS Geometry Model. In this model, each geometric object has the following general properties:
It is associated with a spatial reference system, which describes the coordinate space in which the object is defined.
It belongs to some geometry class.