- 220.127.116.11 The Geometry Class Hierarchy
- 18.104.22.168 Geometry Class
- 22.214.171.124 Point Class
- 126.96.36.199 Curve Class
- 188.8.131.52 LineString Class
- 184.108.40.206 Surface Class
- 220.127.116.11 Polygon Class
- 18.104.22.168 GeometryCollection Class
- 22.214.171.124 MultiPoint Class
- 126.96.36.199 MultiCurve Class
- 188.8.131.52 MultiLineString Class
- 184.108.40.206 MultiSurface Class
- 220.127.116.11 MultiPolygon Class
The set of geometry types proposed by OGC's SQL with Geometry Types environment is based on the OpenGIS Geometry Model. In this model, each geometric object has the following general properties:
It is associated with a Spatial Reference System, which describes the coordinate space in which the object is defined.
It belongs to some geometry class.