- 188.8.131.52 The Geometry Class Hierarchy
- 184.108.40.206 Geometry Class
- 220.127.116.11 Point Class
- 18.104.22.168 Curve Class
- 22.214.171.124 LineString Class
- 126.96.36.199 Surface Class
- 188.8.131.52 Polygon Class
- 184.108.40.206 GeometryCollection Class
- 220.127.116.11 MultiPoint Class
- 18.104.22.168 MultiCurve Class
- 22.214.171.124 MultiLineString Class
- 126.96.36.199 MultiSurface Class
- 188.8.131.52 MultiPolygon Class
The set of geometry types proposed by OGC's SQL with Geometry Types environment is based on the OpenGIS Geometry Model. In this model, each geometric object has the following general properties:
It is associated with a spatial reference system, which describes the coordinate space in which the object is defined.
It belongs to some geometry class.