- 184.108.40.206 The Geometry Class Hierarchy
- 220.127.116.11 Geometry Class
- 18.104.22.168 Point Class
- 22.214.171.124 Curve Class
- 126.96.36.199 LineString Class
- 188.8.131.52 Surface Class
- 184.108.40.206 Polygon Class
- 220.127.116.11 GeometryCollection Class
- 18.104.22.168 MultiPoint Class
- 22.214.171.124 MultiCurve Class
- 126.96.36.199 MultiLineString Class
- 188.8.131.52 MultiSurface Class
- 184.108.40.206 MultiPolygon Class
The set of geometry types proposed by OGC's SQL with Geometry Types environment is based on the OpenGIS Geometry Model. In this model, each geometric object has the following general properties:
It is associated with a spatial reference system, which describes the coordinate space in which the object is defined.
It belongs to some geometry class.