A buffer used in the
SUMAkernel block did not always accommodate multiple signals. (Bug #33246047)
QMGRto check whether the node ID received from the
CM_REGREFsignal is less than
MAX_NDB_NODES. (Bug #32983311)
A check was reported missing from the code for handling
GET_TABLEID_REQsignals. To fix this issue, all code relating to all
GET_TABLEID_*signals has been removed from the
NDBsources, since these signals are no longer used or supported in NDB Cluster. (Bug #32983249)
QMGRto ensure that process reports from signal data use appropriate node IDs. (Bug #32983240)
It was possible in some cases to specify an invalid node type when working with the internal management API. Now the API specifically disallows invalid node types, and defines an “unknown” node type (
NDB_MGM_NODE_TYPE_UNKNOWN) to cover such cases. (Bug #32957364)
ndb_restore raised a warning to use
--disable-indexeswhen restoring data after the metadata had already been restored with
--disable-indexesis used to restore metadata before restoring data, the tables in the target schema have no indexes. We now check when restoring data with this option to ensure that there are no indexes on the target table, and print the warning only if the table already has indexes. (Bug #28749799)
When restoring of metadata was done using
--disable-indexes, there was no attempt to create indexes or foreign keys dependent on these indexes, but when ndb_restore was used without the option, indexes and foreign keys were created. When
--disable-indexeswas used later while restoring data,
NDBattempted to drop any indexes created in the previous step, but ignored the failure of a drop index operation due to a dependency on the index of a foreign key which had not been dropped. This led subsequently to problems while rebuilding indexes, when there was an attempt to create foreign keys which already existed.
We fix ndb_restore as follows:
--disable-indexesis used, ndb_restore now drops any foreign keys restored from the backup.
ndb_restore now checks for the existence of indexes before attempting to drop them.
Event buffer status messages shown by the event logger have been improved. Percentages are now displayed only when it makes to do so. In addition, if a maximum size is not defined, the printout shows
max=unlimited. (Bug #21276857)