- 126.96.36.199 The Geometry Class Hierarchy
- 188.8.131.52 Geometry Class
- 184.108.40.206 Point Class
- 220.127.116.11 Curve Class
- 18.104.22.168 LineString Class
- 22.214.171.124 Surface Class
- 126.96.36.199 Polygon Class
- 188.8.131.52 GeometryCollection Class
- 184.108.40.206 MultiPoint Class
- 220.127.116.11 MultiCurve Class
- 18.104.22.168 MultiLineString Class
- 22.214.171.124 MultiSurface Class
- 126.96.36.199 MultiPolygon Class
The set of geometry types proposed by OGC's SQL with Geometry Types environment is based on the OpenGIS Geometry Model. In this model, each geometric object has the following general properties:
It is associated with a spatial reference system, which describes the coordinate space in which the object is defined.
It belongs to some geometry class.