Everybody attending the MySQL Users Conference this year please mark your calenders! This is your chance to become a MySQL schema design expert as well as learn how to use Workbench from the experts.
We are going to do a free Workshop called “Introduction to Data Modeling with MySQL Workbench” on Tuesday – Thursday 3 – 4:30 PM in the Santa Clara Ballroom.
Some of the topics that will be covered:
- Database Schema Design
- Get familiar with common concepts of database schema design
- Learn to avoid typical mistakes (do-s & don’t-s)
- Tricks how to resolve typical problems
- Performance-tune your schemata
- MySQL Workbench
- Get introduced to MySQL Workbench
- Learn how to use MySQL Workbench in real world scenarios
- Make use of add-ons
- Check out the MySQL Workbench Standard Edition
- Learn about the MySQL Workbench roadmap
In addition, everybody attending the Workshop will receive a 12-month MySQL Workbench Standard Edition subscription ($99 value) for free.
There will be a limited number of seats available so make your reservation as soon as possible following this link:
We are also offering a full tutorial on this topic on Monday that will have even more advanced content. Learn more about this here.