This is the MySQL Restrictions and Limitations extract from the MySQL 5.7 Reference Manual.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
Document generated on: 2018-11-21 (revision: 60080)
Table of Contents [+/-]
- Preface and Legal Notices
- 1 Restrictions and Limits
- 2 Restrictions on Stored Programs
- 3 Restrictions on Server-Side Cursors
- 4 Restrictions on Subqueries
- 5 Restrictions on Views
- 6 Restrictions on XA Transactions
- 7 Restrictions on Character Sets
- 8 Limits in MySQL [+/-]
- 9 Restrictions and Limitations on Partitioning [+/-]
- 10 MySQL Differences from Standard SQL [+/-]
- 11 Known Issues in MySQL