This is the MySQL Restrictions and Limitations extract from the MySQL 5.6 Reference Manual.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
For help with using MySQL, please visit the MySQL Forums, where you can discuss your issues with other MySQL users.
Document generated on: 2021-04-09 (revision: 69310)
Table of Contents
- Preface and Legal Notices
- 1 Restrictions on Stored Programs
- 2 Restrictions on Views
- 3 Restrictions on Condition Handling
- 4 Restrictions on Server-Side Cursors
- 5 Restrictions on Subqueries
- 6 Restrictions on XA Transactions
- 7 Restrictions on Character Sets
- 8 Restrictions on Performance Schema
- 9 Restrictions on Pluggable Authentication
- 10 Restrictions and Limitations on Partitioning
- 11 Windows Platform Restrictions
- 12 Limits in MySQL
- 13 MySQL Differences from Standard SQL
- 14 Known Issues in MySQL