This manual describes how to install and configure MySQL Connector/C++ 1.1, which provides a C++ interface for communicating with MySQL servers, and how to use Connector/C++ to develop database applications.
Connector/C++ 8.0 is highly recommended for use with MySQL Server 8.0 and 5.7. Please upgrade from Connector/C++ 1.1 to Connector/C++ 8.0.
For notes detailing the changes in each release of Connector/C++, see MySQL Connector/C++ Release Notes.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
For help with using MySQL, please visit the MySQL Forums, where you can discuss your issues with other MySQL users.
Licensing information. This product may include third-party software, used under license. If you are using a Commercial release of MySQL Connector/C++, see the MySQL Connector/C++ Commercial Release License Information User Manual for licensing information, including licensing information relating to third-party software that may be included in this Commercial release. If you are using a Community release of MySQL Connector/C++, see the MySQL Connector/C++ Community Release License Information User Manual for licensing information, including licensing information relating to third-party software that may be included in this Community release.
Document generated on: 2022-05-11 (revision: 73160)
Table of Contents
- Preface and Legal Notices
- 1 Introduction to Connector/C++
- 2 Obtaining Connector/C++
- 3 Installing Connector/C++ from a Binary Distribution
- 4 Installing Connector/C++ from Source
- 4.1 Source Installation System Prerequisites
- 4.2 Obtaining and Unpacking a Connector/C++ Source Distribution
- 4.3 Installing Connector/C++ from Source on Unix and Unix-Like Systems
- 4.4 Installing Connector/C++ from Source on Windows
- 4.5 Dynamically Linking Connector/C++ Against the MySQL Client Library
- 4.6 Connector/C++ Source-Configuration Options
- 5 Building Connector/C++ Applications
- 6 Connector/C++: Usage Examples
- 7 Connector/C++ Tutorials
- 7.1 Prerequisites and Background Information
- 7.2 Calling Stored Procedures with
- 7.3 Calling Stored Procedures with
- 8 Connector/C++ Debug Tracing
- 9 Connector/C++ Usage Notes
- 10 Connector/C++ Connection Options
- 11 Connector/C++ Known Issues
- 12 Connector/C++ Support