This manual describes how to install, configure, and develop database applications using MySQL Connector/J, the JDBC driver for communicating with MySQL servers.
For notes detailing the changes in each release of Connector/J, see MySQL Connector/J Release Notes.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
For additional documentation on MySQL products, including translations of the documentation into other languages, and downloadable versions in variety of formats, including HTML and PDF formats, see the MySQL Documentation Library.
Document generated on: 2015-11-25 (revision: 45635)
Table of Contents [+/-]
- Preface and Legal Notices
- 1 Overview of MySQL Connector/J
- 2 Connector/J Versions [+/-]
- 3 Connector/J Installation [+/-]
- 4 Connector/J Examples
- 5 Connector/J (JDBC) Reference [+/-]
- 6 JDBC Concepts [+/-]
- 7 Connection Pooling with Connector/J
- 8 Multi-Host Connections [+/-]
- 9 Using the Connector/J Interceptor Classes
- 10 Using Connector/J with Tomcat
- 11 Using Connector/J with JBoss
- 12 Using Connector/J with Spring [+/-]
- 13 Using Connector/J with GlassFish [+/-]
- 14 Using Connector/J with MySQL Fabric
- 15 Troubleshooting Connector/J Applications
- 16 Known Issues and Limitations
- 17 Connector/J Support [+/-]
- A Licenses for Third-Party Components [+/-]