This manual describes how to install and configure MySQL Connector/C++, the C++ interface for communicating with MySQL servers, and how to use it to develop database applications.
For notes detailing the changes in each release of Connector/C++, see MySQL Connector/C++ Release Notes.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
For additional documentation on MySQL products, including translations of the documentation into other languages, and downloadable versions in variety of formats, including HTML and PDF formats, see the MySQL Documentation Library.
Document generated on: 2016-02-04 (revision: 46363)
Table of Contents [+/-]
- Preface and Legal Notices
- 1 Introduction to Connector/C++
- 2 How to Get Connector/C++
- 3 Installing Connector/C++ from a Binary Distribution
- 4 Installing Connector/C++ from Source [+/-]
- 5 Building Connector/C++ Windows Applications with Microsoft Visual Studio
- 6 Building Connector/C++ Linux Applications with NetBeans
- 7 Getting Started with Connector/C++: Usage Examples [+/-]
- 8 Connector/C++ Tutorials [+/-]
- 9 Connector/C++ Debug Tracing
- 10 Connector/C++ Usage Notes
- 11 Connector/C++ Known Bugs and Issues
- 12 Connector/C++ Support
- A Licenses for Third-Party Components [+/-]