This is the MySQL for Visual Studio User Manual. It documents the MySQL for Visual Studio through 1.2.9.
For notes detailing the changes in each release, see the MySQL for Visual Studio Release Notes.
For legal information, including licensing information, see the Preface and Legal Notices.
For help with using MySQL, please visit the MySQL Forums, where you can discuss your issues with other MySQL users.
Document generated on: 2021-04-11 (revision: 69321)
Table of Contents
- Preface and Legal Notices
- 1 General Information
- 2 Installing MySQL for Visual Studio
- 3 Enabling the MySQL Toolbar
- 4 Making a Connection
- 5 Editing
- 6 Using the ADO.NET Entity Framework
- 7 MySQL Application Configuration Tool
- 8 MySQL Project Items
- 9 MySQL Data Export Tool
- 10 DDL T4 Template Macro
- 11 Debugging Stored Procedures and Functions
- A MySQL for Visual Studio Frequently Asked Questions