This document contains release notes for the changes in each release of MySQL Notifier.
For additional MySQL Notifier documentation, see MySQL Notifier Overview.
Updates to these notes occur as new product features are added, so that everybody can follow the development process. If a recent version is listed here that you cannot find on the download page (https://dev.mysql.com/downloads/), the version has not yet been released.
The documentation included in source and binary distributions may not be fully up to date with respect to release note entries because integration of the documentation occurs at release build time. For the most up-to-date release notes, please refer to the online documentation instead.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
For help with using MySQL, please visit the MySQL Forums, where you can discuss your issues with other MySQL users.
Document generated on: 2019-08-20 (revision: 18609)
Table of Contents [+/-]
- Preface and Legal Notices
- Changes in MySQL Notifier 1.1.8 (Not yet released)
- Changes in MySQL Notifier 1.1.7 (2016-08-01)
- Changes in MySQL Notifier 1.1.6 (2014-09-22)
- Changes in MySQL Notifier 1.1.5 (2013-12-18)
- Changes in MySQL Notifier 1.1.4 (2013-07-09)
- Changes in MySQL Notifier 1.1.3 (Not released, Internal)
- Changes in MySQL Notifier 1.1.2 (Not released, Internal)
- Changes in MySQL Notifier 1.1.1 (Not released, Internal)
- Changes in MySQL Notifier 1.1.0 (Not released, Internal)
- Changes in MySQL Notifier 1.0.3 (2012-07-25)