This document contains information about changes in successive versions of MySQL Cluster Manager 1.3, starting with the most recent release (MySQL Cluster Manager 1.3.6). Changes in previous MySQL Cluster Manager releases can be found afterwards, ordered from newest to oldest.
For additional MySQL Cluster Manager 1.3 documentation, see http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-cluster-manager/1.3/en/.
Updates to these notes occur as new product features are added, so that everybody can follow the development process. If a recent version is listed here that you cannot find on the download page (http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/), the version has not yet been released.
The documentation included in source and binary distributions may not be fully up to date with respect to release note entries because integration of the documentation occurs at release build time. For the most up-to-date release notes, please refer to the online documentation instead.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
For additional documentation on MySQL products, including translations of the documentation into other languages, and downloadable versions in variety of formats, including HTML and PDF formats, see the MySQL Documentation Library.
Document generated on: 2017-02-20 (revision: 10886)
Table of Contents [+/-]
- Preface and Legal Notices
- Changes in MySQL Cluster Manager 1.3.6 (2015-07-02)
- Changes in MySQL Cluster Manager 1.3.5 (2015-04-15)
- Changes in MySQL Cluster Manager 1.3.4 (2015-02-26)
- Changes in MySQL Cluster Manager 1.3.3 (2014-12-01)
- Changes in MySQL Cluster Manager 1.3.2 (2014-08-15)
- Changes in MySQL Cluster Manager 1.3.1 (2014-04-30)
- Changes in MySQL Cluster Manager 1.3.0 (2014-01-13)