This manual describes the MySQL test framework, consisting of the test driver and the test script language.
This manual is no longer updated. Any further updates to test framework documention take place in the MySQL Source Code documentation and can be accessed at The MySQL Test Framework, Version 2.0.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
For additional documentation on MySQL products, including translations of the documentation into other languages, and downloadable versions in variety of formats, including HTML and PDF formats, see the MySQL Documentation Library.
Document generated on: 2017-07-20 (revision: 53027)
Table of Contents [+/-]
- Preface and Legal Notices
- 1 Introduction to the MySQL Test Framework
- 2 MySQL Test Framework Components [+/-]
- 3 Running Test Cases [+/-]
- 4 Writing Test Cases [+/-]
- 5 MySQL Test Programs [+/-]
- 6 mysqltest Language Reference [+/-]
- 7 Creating and Executing Unit Tests [+/-]
- 8 Plugins for Testing Plugin Services