Table of Contents [+/-]
- 8.1. Introduction to Fabric [+/-]
- 8.2. Installing and Configuring MySQL Fabric [+/-]
- 8.3. Quick Start [+/-]
- 8.4. The
- 8.5. Backing Store [+/-]
- 8.6. Configuring MySQL Fabric [+/-]
- 8.7. MySQL Fabric Frequently Asked Questions
- 8.8. Using Connector/Python with MySQL Fabric [+/-]
- 8.9. Using Connector/J with MySQL Fabric [+/-]
MySQL Fabric is a system for managing a farm of MySQL servers. MySQL Fabric provides an extensible and easy to use system for managing a MySQL deployment for sharding and high-availability.
This document describes MySQL Fabric, beginning with a short introduction, providing instructions on how to download and install MySQL Fabric, and a quick-start guide to help you begin using and experimenting with MySQL Fabric. Later sections provide details for MySQL Fabric-aware connectors.