This is the MySQL HA/Scalability Guide extract from the MySQL Reference Manual.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
For help with using MySQL, please visit the MySQL Forums, where you can discuss your issues with other MySQL users.
Document generated on: 2020-03-02 (revision: 65196)
Table of Contents
- Preface and Legal Notices
- 1 High Availability and Scalability
- 2 Using ZFS Replication
- 3 Using MySQL with memcached
- 3.1 Installing memcached
- 3.2 Using memcached
- 3.3 Developing a memcached Application
- 3.3.1 Basic memcached Operations
- 3.3.2 Using memcached as a MySQL Caching Layer
- 3.3.3 Using
libmemcachedwith C and C++
- 3.3.4 Using MySQL and memcached with Perl
- 3.3.5 Using MySQL and memcached with Python
- 3.3.6 Using MySQL and memcached with PHP
- 3.3.7 Using MySQL and memcached with Ruby
- 3.3.8 Using MySQL and memcached with Java
- 3.3.9 Using the memcached TCP Text Protocol
- 3.4 Getting memcached Statistics
- 3.5 memcached FAQ