This is the MySQL Backup and Recovery extract from the MySQL 5.6 Reference Manual.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
For help with using MySQL, please visit the MySQL Forums, where you can discuss your issues with other MySQL users.
Document generated on: 2021-04-01 (revision: 69186)
Table of Contents
- Preface and Legal Notices
- 1 Backup and Recovery
- 1.1 Backup and Recovery Types
- 1.2 Database Backup Methods
- 1.3 Example Backup and Recovery Strategy
- 1.4 Using mysqldump for Backups
- 1.5 Point-in-Time (Incremental) Recovery Using the Binary Log
- 1.6 MyISAM Table Maintenance and Crash Recovery
- 2 Using Replication for Backups
- 3 InnoDB Backup