Table of Contents [+/-]
- 4.1 Overview of MySQL Connector/J
- 4.2 Connector/J Versions, and the MySQL and Java Versions They Support
- 4.3 Connector/J Installation [+/-]
- 4.4 Connector/J Examples
- 4.5 Connector/J Reference [+/-]
- 4.6 JDBC Concepts [+/-]
- 4.7 Connection Pooling with Connector/J
- 4.8 Multi-Host Connections [+/-]
- 4.9 Using the Connector/J Interceptor Classes
- 4.10 Using Connector/J with Tomcat
- 4.11 Using Connector/J with JBoss
- 4.12 Using Connector/J with Spring [+/-]
- 4.13 Troubleshooting Connector/J Applications
- 4.14 Known Issues and Limitations
- 4.15 Connector/J Support [+/-]
MySQL Connector/J is a JDBC driver for communicating with MySQL servers.
For notes detailing the changes in each release of Connector/J, see MySQL Connector/J Release Notes.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
Licensing information. This product may include third-party software, used under license. If you are using a Commercial release of MySQL Connector/J 8.0, see this document for licensing information, including licensing information relating to third-party software that may be included in this Commercial release. If you are using a Community release of MySQL Connector/J 8.0, see this document for licensing information, including licensing information relating to third-party software that may be included in this Community release.