This manual describes how to install, configure, and develop database applications using MySQL Connector/J 8.0, a JDBC and X DevAPI driver for communicating with MySQL servers.
For notes detailing the changes in each release of Connector/J 8.0, see MySQL Connector/J 8.0 Release Notes.
For legal information, including licensing information, see the Preface and Legal Notices.
Document generated on: 2018-05-16 (revision: 57397)
Table of Contents [+/-]
- Preface and Legal Notices
- 1 Overview of MySQL Connector/J
- 2 Connector/J Versions, and the MySQL and Java Versions They Support
- 3 What's New in Connector/J 8.0?
- 4 Connector/J Installation [+/-]
- 5 Connector/J Examples
- 6 Connector/J (JDBC) Reference [+/-]
- 7 JDBC Concepts [+/-]
- 8 Connection Pooling with Connector/J
- 9 Multi-Host Connections [+/-]
- 10 Using the Connector/J Interceptor Classes
- 11 Using Connector/J with Tomcat
- 12 Using Connector/J with JBoss
- 13 Using Connector/J with Spring [+/-]
- 14 Troubleshooting Connector/J Applications
- 15 Known Issues and Limitations
- 16 Connector/J Support [+/-]