This manual describes how to install, configure, and develop database applications using MySQL Connector/J 8.0, a JDBC and X DevAPI driver for communicating with MySQL servers.
MySQL Connector/J 8.0 is highly recommended for use with MySQL Server 8.0, 5.7, and 5.6. Please upgrade to MySQL Connector/J 8.0.
For notes detailing the changes in each release of Connector/J 8.0, see MySQL Connector/J 8.0 Release Notes.
For legal information, including licensing information, see the Preface and Legal Notices.
For help with using MySQL, please visit the MySQL Forums, where you can discuss your issues with other MySQL users.
Document generated on: 2019-06-30 (revision: 62510)
Table of Contents [+/-]
- Preface and Legal Notices
- 1 Overview of MySQL Connector/J
- 2 Connector/J Versions, and the MySQL and Java Versions They Support
- 3 What's New in Connector/J 8.0?
- 4 Connector/J Installation [+/-]
- 5 Connector/J Examples
- 6 Connector/J Reference [+/-]
- 7 JDBC Concepts [+/-]
- 8 Connection Pooling with Connector/J
- 9 Multi-Host Connections [+/-]
- 10 Using the Connector/J Interceptor Classes
- 11 Using Connector/J with Tomcat
- 12 Using Connector/J with JBoss
- 13 Using Connector/J with Spring [+/-]
- 14 Troubleshooting Connector/J Applications
- 15 Known Issues and Limitations
- 16 Connector/J Support [+/-]