This manual describes how to install, configure, and develop database applications using MySQL Connector/J 8.0, a JDBC and X DevAPI driver for communicating with MySQL servers.
MySQL Connector/J 8.0 is highly recommended for use with MySQL Server 8.0, 5.7, 5.6, and 5.5. Please upgrade to MySQL Connector/J 8.0.
For notes detailing the changes in each release of Connector/J 8.0, see MySQL Connector/J 8.0 Release Notes.
For legal information, including licensing information, see the Preface and Legal Notices.
Document generated on: 2019-03-19 (revision: 61286)
Table of Contents [+/-]
- Preface and Legal Notices
- 1 Overview of MySQL Connector/J
- 2 Connector/J Versions, and the MySQL and Java Versions They Support
- 3 What's New in Connector/J 8.0?
- 4 Connector/J Installation [+/-]
- 5 Connector/J Examples
- 6 Connector/J Reference [+/-]
- 7 JDBC Concepts [+/-]
- 8 Connection Pooling with Connector/J
- 9 Multi-Host Connections [+/-]
- 10 Using the Connector/J Interceptor Classes
- 11 Using Connector/J with Tomcat
- 12 Using Connector/J with JBoss
- 13 Using Connector/J with Spring [+/-]
- 14 Troubleshooting Connector/J Applications
- 15 Known Issues and Limitations
- 16 Connector/J Support [+/-]