This manual describes how to install, configure, and develop database applications using MySQL Connector/J 5.1, a JDBC driver for communicating with MySQL servers. It also contains information on earlier versions of Connector/J.
MySQL Connector/J 8.0 is highly recommended for use with MySQL Server 8.0, 5.7, and 5.6. Please upgrade to MySQL Connector/J 8.0.
For notes detailing the changes in each release of Connector/J 5.1, see MySQL Connector/J 5.1 Release Notes.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
For help with using MySQL, please visit the MySQL Forums, where you can discuss your issues with other MySQL users.
Licensing information. This product may include third-party software, used under license. If you are using a Commercial release of MySQL Connector/J 5.1, see the MySQL Connector/J 5.1 Commercial License Information User Manual for licensing information, including licensing information relating to third-party software that may be included in this Commercial release. If you are using a Community release of MySQL Connector/J 5.1, see the MySQL Connector/J 5.1 Community License Information User Manual for licensing information, including licensing information relating to third-party software that may be included in this Community release.
Document generated on: 2019-08-15 (revision: 63043)
Table of Contents [+/-]
- Preface and Legal Notices
- 1 Overview of MySQL Connector/J
- 2 Connector/J Versions [+/-]
- 3 Connector/J Installation [+/-]
- 4 Connector/J Examples
- 5 Connector/J (JDBC) Reference [+/-]
- 6 JDBC Concepts [+/-]
- 7 Connection Pooling with Connector/J
- 8 Multi-Host Connections [+/-]
- 9 Using the Connector/J Interceptor Classes
- 10 Using Connector/J with Tomcat
- 11 Using Connector/J with JBoss
- 12 Using Connector/J with Spring [+/-]
- 13 Using Connector/J with GlassFish [+/-]
- 14 Troubleshooting Connector/J Applications
- 15 Known Issues and Limitations
- 16 Connector/J Support [+/-]