This manual describes how to install, configure, and develop database applications using MySQL Connector/J 5.1, a JDBC driver for communicating with MySQL servers. It also contains information on earlier versions of Connector/J.
MySQL Connector/J 8.0 is highly recommended for use with MySQL Server 8.0, 5.7, 5.6, and 5.5. Please upgrade to MySQL Connector/J 8.0.
For notes detailing the changes in each release of Connector/J 5.1, see MySQL Connector/J 5.1 Release Notes.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
Licensing information. This product may include third-party software, used under license. If you are using a Commercial release of MySQL Connector/J 5.1, see the MySQL Connector/J 5.1 Commercial License Information User Manual for licensing information, including licensing information relating to third-party software that may be included in this Commercial release. If you are using a Community release of MySQL Connector/J 5.1, see the MySQL Connector/J 5.1 Community License Information User Manual for licensing information, including licensing information relating to third-party software that may be included in this Community release.
Document generated on: 2019-02-16 (revision: 60964)
Table of Contents [+/-]
- Preface and Legal Notices
- 1 Overview of MySQL Connector/J
- 2 Connector/J Versions [+/-]
- 3 Connector/J Installation [+/-]
- 4 Connector/J Examples
- 5 Connector/J (JDBC) Reference [+/-]
- 6 JDBC Concepts [+/-]
- 7 Connection Pooling with Connector/J
- 8 Multi-Host Connections [+/-]
- 9 Using the Connector/J Interceptor Classes
- 10 Using Connector/J with Tomcat
- 11 Using Connector/J with JBoss
- 12 Using Connector/J with Spring [+/-]
- 13 Using Connector/J with GlassFish [+/-]
- 14 Troubleshooting Connector/J Applications
- 15 Known Issues and Limitations
- 16 Connector/J Support [+/-]