- 18.104.22.168 The Geometry Class Hierarchy
- 22.214.171.124 Geometry Class
- 126.96.36.199 Point Class
- 188.8.131.52 Curve Class
- 184.108.40.206 LineString Class
- 220.127.116.11 Surface Class
- 18.104.22.168 Polygon Class
- 22.214.171.124 GeometryCollection Class
- 126.96.36.199 MultiPoint Class
- 188.8.131.52 MultiCurve Class
- 184.108.40.206 MultiLineString Class
- 220.127.116.11 MultiSurface Class
- 18.104.22.168 MultiPolygon Class
The set of geometry types proposed by OGC's SQL with Geometry Types environment is based on the OpenGIS Geometry Model. In this model, each geometric object has the following general properties:
It is associated with a Spatial Reference System, which describes the coordinate space in which the object is defined.
It belongs to some geometry class.