- 18.4.1 ndbd — The MySQL Cluster Data Node Daemon
- 18.4.2 ndbinfo_select_all — Select From ndbinfo Tables
- 18.4.3 ndbmtd — The MySQL Cluster Data Node Daemon (Multi-Threaded)
- 18.4.4 ndb_mgmd — The MySQL Cluster Management Server Daemon
- 18.4.5 ndb_mgm — The MySQL Cluster Management Client
- 18.4.6 ndb_blob_tool — Check and Repair BLOB and TEXT columns of MySQL Cluster Tables
- 18.4.7 ndb_config — Extract MySQL Cluster Configuration Information
- 18.4.8 ndb_cpcd — Automate Testing for NDB Development
- 18.4.9 ndb_delete_all — Delete All Rows from an NDB Table
- 18.4.10 ndb_desc — Describe NDB Tables
- 18.4.11 ndb_drop_index — Drop Index from an NDB Table
- 18.4.12 ndb_drop_table — Drop an NDB Table
- 18.4.13 ndb_error_reporter — NDB Error-Reporting Utility
- 18.4.14 ndb_index_stat — NDB Index Statistics Utility
- 18.4.15 ndb_print_backup_file — Print NDB Backup File Contents
- 18.4.16 ndb_print_file — Print NDB Disk Data File Contents
- 18.4.17 ndb_print_schema_file — Print NDB Schema File Contents
- 18.4.18 ndb_print_sys_file — Print NDB System File Contents
- 18.4.19 ndbd_redo_log_reader — Check and Print Content of Cluster Redo Log
- 18.4.20 ndb_restore — Restore a MySQL Cluster Backup
- 18.4.21 ndb_select_all — Print Rows from an NDB Table
- 18.4.22 ndb_select_count — Print Row Counts for NDB Tables
- 18.4.23 ndb_setup.py — Start browser-based Auto-Installer for MySQL Cluster
- 18.4.24 ndb_show_tables — Display List of NDB Tables
- 18.4.25 ndb_size.pl — NDBCLUSTER Size Requirement Estimator
- 18.4.26 ndb_waiter — Wait for MySQL Cluster to Reach a Given Status
- 18.4.27 Options Common to MySQL Cluster Programs — Options Common to MySQL Cluster Programs
Using and managing a MySQL Cluster requires several specialized programs, which we describe in this chapter. We discuss the purposes of these programs in a MySQL Cluster, how to use the programs, and what startup options are available for each of them.
Information about the program ndb_setup.py, used to start the MySQL Cluster Auto-Installer, is also included in this section. You should be aware that Section 18.4.23, “ndb_setup.py — Start browser-based Auto-Installer for MySQL Cluster”, contains information about the command-line client only; for information about using the GUI installer spawned by this program to configure and deploy a MySQL Cluster, see Section 18.2.1, “The MySQL Cluster Auto-Installer”.
For information about using mysqld as a MySQL Cluster process, see Section 18.5.4, “MySQL Server Usage for MySQL Cluster”.
NDB utility, diagnostic, and
example programs are included with the MySQL Cluster distribution.
These include ndb_restore,
ndb_config. These programs are also covered in
The final portion of this section contains tables of options that are common to all the various MySQL Cluster programs.