MySQL Utilities Release Notes
Beta Draft: 2016-08-25
- 3.4.1 How do you setup and use replication?
- 3.4.2 How do you add new servers to an existing topology and change the master role?
- 3.4.3 How do you setup and use automatic failover?
- 3.4.4 How do you restore the previous master to service after failover?
- 3.4.5 How do you find all of the slaves attached to a master server?
- 3.4.6 How Can you determine if data was replicated correctly?
- 3.4.7 How do you fix errant transactions on the replication topology?
The tasks described in this section include those for replication and general to specific high availability tasks such as automatic failover.