MySQL Utilities Release Notes
- 3.3.1 How do you know how much space your data uses?
- 3.3.2 How do you recover the CREATE statement from a damaged or offline server?
- 3.3.3 How do you create a new user with the same privileges as another user?
- 3.3.4 Is there an easy way to know what options are used with each utility?
- 3.3.5 How do you find redundant or duplicate indexes and know which ones to drop?
- 3.3.6 How do you find all objects that start with a given name prefix?
- 3.3.7 How do you run a process every night to kill certain connections?
The tasks described in this section include general tasks such as reporting information about a server and searching for objects or processes on a server.