MySQL Utilities Release Notes
- 3.4.1 How Can I Use Replication?
- 3.4.2 How Do I Add New Servers to My Topology and Change Master Role
- 3.4.3 Setup Automatic Failover
- 3.4.4 Restore the Previous Master After Failover
- 3.4.5 How Can I Find All of the Slaves Attached to My Master Server?
- 3.4.6 How To Check If Data Is Correctly Replicated?
- 3.4.7 How To Fix Errant Transactions on the Replication Topology?
The tasks described in this section include those for replication and general to specific high availability tasks such as automatic failover.