MySQL Utilities Release Notes
- 3.3.1 How Can I Find Out How Much Space My Data Uses?
- 3.3.2 My Server Crashed! I Need to Know the Structure of a Table. How Can I Do That?
- 3.3.3 Creating a New User With The Same Privileges as Another User
- 3.3.4 What Options Are Used With Each Utility?
- 3.3.5 I've Got Too Many Indexes! How Do I Know Which Ones to Drop?
- 3.3.6 I Need to Find an Object on My Server But All I Have is a Partial Name. How Do I Find All Objects with That Name Prefix?
- 3.3.7 How Can I Run a Process Every Night To Kill Certain Connections?
The tasks described in this section include general tasks such as reporting information about a server and searching for objects or processes on a server.