Table of Contents [+/-]
- 8.1 Introduction to Fabric [+/-]
- 8.2 Installing and Configuring MySQL Fabric [+/-]
- 8.3 Quick Start [+/-]
- 8.4 The
- 8.5 Fabric Utility Command Matrix
- 8.6 Backing Store [+/-]
- 8.7 Using MySQL Fabric with Pacemaker and Corosync [+/-]
- 8.8 Using Connector/Python with MySQL Fabric [+/-]
- 8.9 Using Connector/J with MySQL Fabric [+/-]
- 8.10 MySQL Fabric Frequently Asked Questions
MySQL Fabric is a system for managing a farm of MySQL servers. MySQL Fabric provides an extensible and easy to use system for managing a MySQL deployment for sharding and high-availability.
This document describes MySQL Fabric, beginning with a short introduction, providing instructions on how to download and install MySQL Fabric, and a quick-start guide to help you begin using and experimenting with MySQL Fabric. Later sections provide details for MySQL Fabric-aware connectors.
For notes detailing the changes in each release, see the MySQL Utilities Release Notes.