MySQL Utilities Release Notes
- 3.2.1. How Can I Find Out How Much Space My Data Uses?
- 3.2.2. My Server Crashed! I Need to Know the Structure of a Table. How Can I Do That?
- 3.2.3. Creating a New User With The Same Privileges as Another User
- 3.2.4. What Options Are Used With Each Utility?
- 3.2.5. I've Got Too Many Indexes! How Do I Know Which Ones to Drop?
- 3.2.6. I Need to Find an Object on My Server But All I Have is a Partial Name. How Do I Find All Objects with That Name Prefix?
The tasks described in this section include general tasks such as reporting information about a server and searching for objects or processes on a server.