This is the Building MySQL from Source extract from the MySQL 5.0 Reference Manual.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
For additional documentation on MySQL products, including translations of the documentation into other languages, and downloadable versions in variety of formats, including HTML and PDF formats, see the MySQL Documentation Library.
Document generated on: 2015-11-30 (revision: 45695)
Table of Contents [+/-]
- Preface and Legal Notices
- 1 Installing MySQL from Source
- 2 Installing MySQL Using a Standard Source Distribution
- 3 Installing MySQL Using a Development Source Tree
- 4 MySQL Source-Configuration Options
- 5 Dealing with Problems Compiling MySQL
- 6 Installing MySQL from Source on Windows [+/-]
- A Licenses for Third-Party Components [+/-]